Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

Since Brayden was sick AGAIN this year we decided it would be best not to take him out in the weather so we did the mall Trick-or-Treating instead. Here are a few pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

We also stopped by my aunt Barb's house. She always gives the kids the HUGE GIANT size hershey's bars:

Photobucket

Then we walked across the street to Jade's Grandma's house. They had cake and ice cream there:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween!

1 comment:

Nanny Karen said...

The halloween pictures are cute!
Wish we could of seen him!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to my son Brayden (4-13-2005) and Baby Angel Kiara Mae (1-27-07). I am a Pure Romance consulant (www.kristinstutzman.pureromance.com). I am engaged to Bart and we have been together for.......a long time. LOL!