Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kunka Poo Panda Party

Today we celebrated Brayden's 4th birthday. We had a small party at pizza king. Brayden decided he wanted a 'Kunka Poo Panda' party (aka Kung Fu Panda). I think it is so cute to hear him say it that way.
Here is the birthday boy on the way to his party:
Photobucket
The Table:
Photobucket
Cake:
Photobucket
I had a custom outfit made for his party. I just LOVE the hat:
Photobucket
Birthday boy and his LaLa:
Photobucket
Uncle Bart & NiKi:
Photobucket
Daddy & Mommy:
Photobucket
Auntie & NiKi
Photobucket
This is Brayden standing on the table yelling, "PRESENT TIME":
Photobucket
This is a present from the Baumgarts. Juan wrapped it with candy:
Photobucket
Another present from the Baumgarts. I just LOVE the look on his face in this one. He was so excited to get it...every time he had seen this game on the commercial he would say, "me want that":
Photobucket
Singing happy birthday to my baby then cake time:
Photobucket
Another one of his stanging on the table yelling:
Photobucket
Thank you to everyone that came and made this special day even more special!
Can't believe my baby is 4 already :(

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to my son Brayden (4-13-2005) and Baby Angel Kiara Mae (1-27-07). I am a Pure Romance consulant (www.kristinstutzman.pureromance.com). I am engaged to Bart and we have been together for.......a long time. LOL!