Thursday, May 21, 2009

Brayden's 1st Eye Apt

I took Brayden to his first eye doctor appointment today. I was SURE when I made the appointment that he would need glasses. His eyes are super sensitive to light and he squints some when watching TV. To my surprise - no need for glasses right now. Doctor said he was a little far sighted but not enough to do anything about it right now. I guess we are all born farsighted so it may just correct itself. His sensitivity to light is just because he is so fair skinned and his eyes are so blue. So sunglasses will be a regular part of his wardrobe. I am suppose to take him back for another appointment sometime between the ages 5-6. Funny story about when we were there. Instead of using letters on the wall like they do adults...they use pictures instead (airplane, bird, cake, etc). They start off with large pictures then move the same pictures to a smaller size. After doing the first few sizes Brayden says, "I already did that one, airplane AGAIN". LOL. It was so funny!

Here is my cutie watching TV with his sunglasses on just before leaving for his appointment:Photobucket

1 comment:

Their Giant said...

Kristin,
HI! My email has been all funny and I can't find your address...but I wanted to check in with you...send me a note when you get a chance and I'll email you back, if you were wanting more info on my tea recipe :)

Hope you are well.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to my son Brayden (4-13-2005) and Baby Angel Kiara Mae (1-27-07). I am a Pure Romance consulant (www.kristinstutzman.pureromance.com). I am engaged to Bart and we have been together for.......a long time. LOL!