Monday, October 20, 2008

Furrrrrrr Babies

Here are a few pictures of our Furr Babies!
This is Zoie:
Photobucket
She is a Lhasa Apso that I got from a breeder when she was about 9 weeks old. She is around 7.5 years old now.
Trixie:
Photobucket
Trixie is our 6 toed kitten that we got from a friend. She took in a stray and this was one of her babies.
Fergie:
Photobucket
This is the stray that the friend took in. She was so sweet that we ended up taking her too.
Momma and Baby reunited:
Photobucket
They were So happy to see each other. She is nursing here.
Kubota:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kubota is our pit/lab mix that we got from the shelter. We have had him a few months now but he was only about 9 months old when we got him.

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to my son Brayden (4-13-2005) and Baby Angel Kiara Mae (1-27-07). I am a Pure Romance consulant (www.kristinstutzman.pureromance.com). I am engaged to Bart and we have been together for.......a long time. LOL!