Monday, October 27, 2008

Training at Work

On one of the days that we did training at work (Sear Portrait Studio) we decided it would be fun to bring our kids in and practice on them, since that is what most of our customers are. Here are a few shots we got:
Photobucket
Isn't he a handsome big boy?!?!

Photobucket
I love this B&W in soft focus!

Photobucket
Not so cute of me but it is of him!

Photobucket
I love the expression on his face!

Photobucket
This is my favorite!

Photobucket
Classic Boy! LOL!


Photobucket

Brayden's hands around my leg showing off the tat for his sister!

Can't wait til I have money to take more. I can already tell this is going to be my new addiction. Now if I could just get Brayden to cooperate.......since he hates his picture taken (and so do I). Probably need to get dad in a few too!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to my son Brayden (4-13-2005) and Baby Angel Kiara Mae (1-27-07). I am a Pure Romance consulant (www.kristinstutzman.pureromance.com). I am engaged to Bart and we have been together for.......a long time. LOL!