Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Activities

Today we did lots of little Halloween stuff.

Brayden and I make cupcakes:


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Here he is coloring the frosting orange:
Photobucket

White they were baking the twins stopped by for a visit:
Photobucket
Putting the spinkles on:
Photobucket
Evidence that someone was eating the frosting:
Photobucket
and right after that he rubbed his hand on his stomach and said, "yummy, this is making my tummy hungry'! LOL!

The finished product:
Photobucket

Then Brayden and brother carved a pumpkin:

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

Getting the guts out:
Photobucket
Pushing 'Mr. Potatoe Head' type pieces into the pumpkin:
Photobucket
Brother helped him carve a bat on one side:
Photobucket
Brayden pushed the face pieces on the other side:
Photobucket
Also - grandpa Bill stopped by and gave him a Halloween present:
Photobucket
He got a pumpkin full of candy, a cute talking/walking witch and a card!
Tomorrow I think we are going to skip the trick-or-treating as Brayden and I am both sick with colds. I am pretty sure that he has been sick every Halloween since he was born. We may just do the makk trick-or-treating and call that good. Will post pictures of whatever we do I am sure!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to my son Brayden (4-13-2005) and Baby Angel Kiara Mae (1-27-07). I am a Pure Romance consulant (www.kristinstutzman.pureromance.com). I am engaged to Bart and we have been together for.......a long time. LOL!