Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Remembering Kiara Mae

Today seemed like a good day to start a blog. Not sure how much I will keep it up but I am going to try.
Today is:
Photobucket
I wanted to post something in memory of Kiara so while searching online I came across this poem:
My mom is a survivor,
or so I've heard it said.
But I can hear her crying
when all others are in bed.
I watch her lay awake at night.
and go to hold her hand.
She doesn't know I'm with her
to help her understand.
But like the sands upon a beach
that never wash away...
I watch over my surviving mom
who thinks of me each day.
She wears a smile for others,
a smile of disguise.
But through Heaven's open door,
I see tears flowing from her eyes.
My mom tries to cope with my death,
to keep my memory alive.
But anyone who knows her
knows it's her way to survive.
As I watch over my surviving mom
through Heaven's open door...
I try to tell her that
Angels protect me forevermore.
I know that doesn't help her,
or ease the burdens she bears.
So if you get a chance, call to her
And show her that you care.
For no matter what she feels,
my surviving mom has a broken heart
that time won't ever heal.
Photobucket
If you have the time and you light a candle in honor of Kiara, I would love to have you email me a picture so I can keep it in her memory box.
Photobucket
When I have a little more time I will post a blog for those of you who have not heard Kiara's story.

1 comment:

Nanny Karen said...

This site is very well done. I'm not sure I will check it much either so keep the emails coming.
We know how much pain this has caused you an pray daily for your healing. Kiara is in a better place with her great grandparents looking after her.I truly believe that one day we will all be together. You picked a good day to do this it is also the anniversary of my dads death and my heart is heavy. We will never have them back but can cling to the good memories we have.Dad has been gone for 8 years today and that just shows you how fast life goes. For whoever is reading this today love your whole family unconditionally and treat them all with respect because you never know when they will be taken away from you!!!!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to my son Brayden (4-13-2005) and Baby Angel Kiara Mae (1-27-07). I am a Pure Romance consulant (www.kristinstutzman.pureromance.com). I am engaged to Bart and we have been together for.......a long time. LOL!