Saturday, October 18, 2008

Kiara's Candle's

Here are some candle's that were lit for Kiara:
Photobucket
We lit 4 candle's - one for Kiara, two for our other losses and one for our other friends who have angel babies.
Photobucket
Brayden had to check them out.
Photobucket
These two are from Nanny Karen and Papa Mark.
Photobucket
This one was lite by Erin, a friend on my GEC group, for Kiara and her own angel baby.
And here is a video of Brayden blowing out the candles:

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to my son Brayden (4-13-2005) and Baby Angel Kiara Mae (1-27-07). I am a Pure Romance consulant (www.kristinstutzman.pureromance.com). I am engaged to Bart and we have been together for.......a long time. LOL!