Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Monkey Boy

Brayden picked out his own Halloween costume this year. We got a magazine in the mail and he was looking at it and just decided that he was going to be a monkey. And not just ANY monkey - only the one in the magazine that he picked out. I showed him several other monkey costumes but he only wanted to be the one from the magazine. It was a challenge finding the costume to as most places were sold out in his size. Luckily - I found one! Here he is the day we got it - he just HAD to try it on:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Doesn't he make an adorable little monkey?
Here he is showing me his tail (which he totally loves):
Photobucket
And his feeties (which he will probably only get to wear in the house):
Photobucket
This video should give you a good laugh. It is him trying to act like a monkey. I think he needs some practice at it........but he sure is good at picking his nose! LOL!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Monkey Boy - coming soon to a blog near you (Oct. 31st lol)!

1 comment:

Nanny Karen said...

I was just getting ready to say
how adorable that is and then he started picking his nose. GROSS!
But he sure looks cut in the
HALLOWEEN COSTUME!!!!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to my son Brayden (4-13-2005) and Baby Angel Kiara Mae (1-27-07). I am a Pure Romance consulant (www.kristinstutzman.pureromance.com). I am engaged to Bart and we have been together for.......a long time. LOL!